Food & Beverage Sites
- Serious Eats - founded by food writer Ed Levine, Serious Eats is a food blog focused on sharing food enthusiasm through online conversation, blogs, and video. Disclosure: Head Curd Nerd Jamie Forrest is a regular contributor at Serious Eats.
- Ambrosia and Nectar - Annemarie, a high school friend of mine, dishes up delicious recipes from across the pond.
- Augieland - authentic restaurant reviews with style.
- Beer Advocate - like Curd Nerds, but for beer.
- Bread, Water, Salt, Oil - four of my favorite things, from June in Somerset, England.
- Brookston Beer Bulletin.
- The Cookbook Addict - an excellent, well-written thoughtful cookbook review blog with great photography, by my good friend Susie.
- Cookthink - "an easier-to-use, more streamlined cooking and recipe website. A recipe website that is laser focused on you at home in your kitchen."
- Culinary Colorado - a blog by Claire Walter, a Colorado-based, award-winning travel, food and sports writer
- Diner's Journal - a great blog from the New York Times' restaurant critic, Frank Bruni.
- Fairway Blog - general food blog written by legendary cheese monger Steve Jenkins
- Fine Waters - a website with an enologist's approach to bottled water
- The Food Section - Based in New York City, The Food Section publishes original food writing and photography and scours the web for links to culinary news and events, recipes, and gastronomical ephemera.
- Foodie NYC - home cooking with a foodie chef
- Fork and Bottle - a general food blog with a great deal of cheese-related information
- Gastropoda - website of Regina Schrambling, food writer for the LA Times
- Grocery Guy - irreverent and thoughtful food writing from Tom Mylan, periodic contributor to Curdnerds.com
- Habeas Brûlee - NYC-based blog with gorgeous photos and interesting recipes
- Kosher Blog - all about kosher food
- Michael Ruhlman - noted author of The Making of a Chef has joined the blogging revolution
- Restaurant Girl - a "culinary concierge," with reviews and recommendations of restaurants in New York City
- Slashfood - geek out with this prolific general foodie blog
- Slice - what's a better way to eat cheese than melted on a slice of really good pizza?
- Ulterior Epicure
- Wine for Newbies
- Wine Regions,Wine Tasting,Wine Serving & Wine Shopping - Wine Buying Tips, Wine of The Month Clubs, Wine Making Supplies, and everything for the Wine Enthusiast